Call for Papers
This peer-reviewed journal published by the Dyslexia Association of Singapore will be unique in addressing a range of special educational needs including dyslexia, autism, dyspraxia, dyscalculia, and ADHD.
The journal will cover theory into practice and will provide a showcase for research in the Asian context as well as highlighting research areas that have implications for further research within Asia and beyond.
Research reports, short reports, reviews of the area and applied perspectives will be considered for publication. Papers must be no more than 10,000 words and prepared according to APA format (version 6) and may include figures and tables as appropriate.
Primary consideration for publications will be given to manuscripts that are focused on developmental differences within the Asia Pacific region. Manuscripts will be peer reviewed and included in the journal on the following criteria:
• They contribute to the further understanding of developmental differences as well as the applications and implications in the educational, social and cultural environments.
• They include sound research methods, interpretation and validity of results
• They contain organised and clarity of writing
• They contribute to the local Asian context
• They should original papers that have not been submitted to other journals or publications.