All fees are inclusive of 7% GST.
*Fees shown above are not inclusive of a non-refundable administrative fee of $53.50 (inclusive of GST) which will be charged for all referrals to the MOE-Aided DAS Literacy Programme (MAP).
MAP fees will be offered to applicants who meet the following criteria:
• Singaporean students or students who have at least one Singaporean parent AND
• are currently attending a Ministry of Education (MOE) Primary or Secondary school.
(Singaporean kindergarten two students or students who have one Singaporean parent, who are six years old and above; and about to enrol into a MOE primary school are also eligible to apply for the assessment.)
The above fees also apply to current DAS students as well as graduated DAS students who are currently in Primary or Secondary MOE Schools and want a review assessment.
Examples of those who do not meet the above criteria (but not limited to):
• Singapore Permanent Residents (PRs) attending MOE schools
• Non-Singaporean citizens attending MOE schools
• Singaporeans attending international, specialised or religious schools
• PRs attending International, specialised or religious schools
(For list(s) of schools who do not qualify for the MAP fees, please click HERE.)
For further information about the MAP fees and to verify your eligibility, please contact us at 64445700.
For those who do not meet the above criteria: please visit Specialised Educational Services or click HERE.
Financial Assistance / Bursary
Click Here for more details on financial assistance for lower-income families.